Unlock Instructions - All non-kJams Software
- Locate your unlock code email or
retrieve your unlock codes here.
- Highlight the entire contents of the unlock code message.
(Tip: Press and hold the CTRL key while
pressing the A key then release)
- Copy these contents to the "clipboard" (Tip: Press
CTRL-C. This will appear as if nothing
- Open the software you wish to unlock.
- Access the unlock screen. (Usually an
- You will see the name, email, and unlock code pre-filled
out. (If steps 1 and 2 were performed correctly AND you are
unlocking the correct program)
- Click Unlock or OK to
unlock the software. (Tip: Depending on the program, there
will not always be a "success" message.)
Troubleshooting Unlock Problems
If you are following the steps above and the software will still not unlock,
please check the following.
- Be sure you're unlocking the correct program.
(e.g., the code for Siglos Karaoke Professional will NOT
work for Siglos Karaoke Player/Recorder.)
- The name, email, and unlock code must ALL match
what you see above EXACTLY! Even if your name
is spelled wrong, or you now have a new email address, etc.
- If there is no Unlock screen in the software you are
attempting to unlock, it is likely because the software is
already unlocked. If you are not getting a "trial version"
message on startup, you can be assured the software is unlocked.
- Unlock codes for
some products (e.g. Siglos Karaoke Professional) will only
unlock software released within one year of purchase.
To unlock later versions, you must first
purchase an upgrade, or unlock an earlier version of the
software released within a year of purchase.
- If all else fails and the software will still not unlock,
contact us for assistance. We'd be happy to help.