The following policy applies only to sales through the PilotKaraoke.com shopping cart or our eBay store.
- We guarantee our drives will function as advertised. If you purchase a drive from us and it is not working as advertised please review the following before contacting us:
- Please follow the setup and unlock instructions in the Quick Start Guide included with every drive and software program we sell. Following these few simple steps is critical.
- All the software we sell includes excellent in-program help which contains detailed descriptions on how each function works with step-by-step instructions.
- The Troubleshooting guide (included with drives and attached to software unlock code emails as a PDF) contains solutions to 95% of the problems presented to us by customers and will most likely have a solution to your issue.
- CD+G is very different from the burning, ripping, copying, or playing of normal audio CDs. Because of this please give the above its due attention, it will solve all but the most unusual problems.
- If the above does not help and you are still having difficulty feel free to contact us within thirty (30) days after receipt. Include the email address used for the purchase, product SKU number, and a description of the specific problem you are having.
- Pilot Karaoke is unable to offer support on Nero software, Roxio software, or Lightscribe software. These programs are included by the drive manufacturer and we simply pass them on to you when you purchase a drive that includes them.
- Pilot Karaoke gladly offers top-notch troubleshooting support for karaoke related software issues via email until you are satisfied when the above is not sufficient to solve the problems you may be experiencing.
- If we are unable to get a drive you have purchased from us to work as advertised with a reasonable amount of troubleshooting (see above) then we will provide a full refund of your purchase price including shipping (up to $15) upon receipt of the returned drive.
- Exception: If the drive will not work because your computer does not meet the minimum specified system requirements, then your refund will be limited to the purchase price, less the retail cost of any purchased software. (Please ensure your computer meets these requirements before purchase. Refer to the individual item detail page or our FAQ page for System Requirements. If you are still unsure if your computer meets the requirements, you may contact us.)
- To qualify for a refund under this policy you must cooperate with us while we attempt troubleshoot the problems you are experiencing. In some circumstances, we may ask you to contact Power Karaoke for assistance to confirm the problem is not with their software. We will limit any troubleshooting required to what we believe is absolutely necessary to solve or determine the cause of your problem.
- Returns of a portion of a drive/software package or bundle:
- In the event that any portion of a bundle must be returned for any reason, the refund amount will be based on if the bundle had not been originally purchased and will be limited to the total purchase price of the package, less the retail price of the items not being returned.
- This will usually result in a refund of less than the invoice amount for the item being returned.
- This is due to the fact that package and bundle pricing is contingent on purchasing ALL the items in the package or bundle. Returning part of a package or bundle voids the package or bundle price.
- If you purchase a drive for a purpose for which we do not advertise (i.e. for use with software other than what we support), then a refund may be limited to the purchase price of the drive (excluding any software you purchased with the drive) and may be subject to the 15% restocking fee as outlined below.
- If you purchase a drive for use with software OTHER than Power Karaoke software, then your purchase price is refundable if you contact us within ten (10) days after receipt for resolution (may be subject to 15% restocking fee as outlined below)
- DOA Return Policy - If your drive is Dead on Arrival (meaning it is not damaged in shipping, but just doesn't power up, please contact us within three (3) days of receipt for resolution. Upon confirmation of DOA we will replace the drive. Simply ship it back via USPS insured mail (at your expense) with all packaging and we will ship a replacement at our expense.
- Except as excluded above, all drive returns may be subject to a 15% restocking fee. This restocking fee does not apply to defective drives, or drives that do not function as we advertise (unless we are not afforded a reasonable opportunity to troubleshoot).
- Any drive return, regardless of reason, that is incomplete or not in new condition may not be completely refundable . A reasonable amount to cover the replacement cost of what was missing or any damage or wear and tear may be deducted from the refund amount at our discretion.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for a refund to credit to your payment source.
- We can not guarantee Power Karaoke software will work with your current drive, therefore if you purchase software from us without a drive it is non-refundable. If you purchase the software from us, and then later buy a drive from us (within 30 days), then we will guarantee the drive will work as stated above.
- Trial versions are available for all the software we sell. Please try the software (before you buy) to ensure it will meet your needs. Once an unlock code is issued, it can't be retracted, therefore WE DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS ON SOFTWARE (except where mentioned above).
- Except as clearly stated above, ALL SOFTWARE SALES ARE FINAL!!
Return Material Authorizations (RMAs)
- ALL returns require a Return Material Authorization (RMA) before returning to us. If you feel it is necessary to return your drive, contact us after reviewing the above Troubleshooting section.
- Products returned to us without a valid RMA may not be properly credited or attributed to you. At a minimum, your replacement or refund may be significantly delayed, at worse you may not receive credit at all if we are unable to determine where the return came from.
- Please allow 3-5 business days to process your return once received. If your return was for a refund, please allow an additional 3-5 business days for the credit to appear with your payment source.
- When you have received an RMA, please return your product by following this procedure: