Pilot Karaoke Store Policies
The following policy applies to all sales through Pilot Karaoke. For additional policies covering sales through our eBay store click here.
- Please refer to our extensive FAQ page to answer most of your questions either before or after purchase. If you still have questions after reviewing the FAQ, you should feel free to contact us.
- All our drives and external enclosures are new. We do not presently sell used equipment via our web site, although we occasionally offer refurbished drives via our eBay store.
- External drives
- Most of our external drives are manufactured that way, but we do offer an external drive upgrade for our internal drives as well.
- The upgraded internal drives are professionally installed into a USB external enclosure and ship in the box for that enclosure.
- The enclosure's box may have specifications and photos for a drive, but these will not match the drive installed.
- We will ship a maximum of one Karaoke Software Suite CD per order. All the software we sell will be on your CD. Unlock codes for the software you have purchased will be emailed separately at the time your order is processed (normally this is the instant you complete checkout (except eBay orders).
- We recommend retaining a copy of this policy as it exists at your time of purchase. (i.e. print this page).
- We reserve the right to change this policy at any time and any changes made will apply to all purchases unless you retain a copy of the policy at the time of your purchase.
- Re-sellers (or anyone purchasing software for someone other than yourself)
- You must contact us BEFORE purchase to and inform us of the name and email address for which to license the software.
- Since software unlock codes are generated instantly, if you do not contact us prior to purchase you run the risk of the software being licensed in your name rather than the intended name.
- We cannot be held responsible when a license is generated in the wrong name if you failed to inform us of the end user's name and email ahead of purchase.
- PilotKaraoke.com maintains the inventory level of our products on line.
- Due to the nature of our business and the fact that Pilot Karaoke offers products through multiple outlets that are unable to read our inventory levels from the site, it is possible that you may purchase an item showing as in-stock that is later determined to be out-of-stock. This should be rare, but it is possible.
- Purchasing out-of-stock items :
- You may still purchase items that show out of stock. Your order will generally ship the business day following replenishment of the out of stock item.
- In the event that we are unable to ship the business day following the expected in-stock date at the time of your purchase we will contact you via email to inform you of the new expected date. If the new date is unacceptable you will have the option of cancelling your order for a full refund.
- Purchasing in-stock items :
- In stock items will ship per our shipping schedule.
- In the event that we are unable to ship per the below shipping schedule due to item availability we will contact you via email:
- You can elect to wait until we do have the item in stock and we can process your order at that time.
- You can have the backordered item removed from your order and refunded.
- You can also cancel the order entirely and receive a full refund.
- You will always receive an email when we process your order. Please ensure "@PilotKaraoke.com" is on your safe senders list to ensure your "Junk Email" filter does not intercept it.
- All prices on this website are in US Dollars and we can ONLY accept payment in US Dollars.
- We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and Paypal.
- Payment by PayPal eCheck will require 3-4 business days before shipping for the payment to clear.
- We must collect 8.4% tax on all orders shipped to Washington State.
- Your tax rate is calculated automatically on the shopping cart page.