Below you'll find products that make it possible to create CD+G karaoke songs from scratch. These tools are for karaoke studios or anyone wishing to create their own karaoke songs!
You will need:
- A karaoke creator program such as this one (with basic features) or this one (for professionals)
- A song with no lead vocals (for best results) to use as a base track.
- A program to burn the song to a karaoke CD+G disc.
You may need:
Yes, you can - however - for best results we recommend starting from an instrumental base track.
Not even the most powerful computer in the world can be expected to completely remove lead vocals from the typical song. The reason is that there is no definitive way for a computer to tell the lead vocals apart from the other part of the music. Our software employs an algorithm that can approximate this and get close, but perfection should not be expected and these results are usually only suitable for non-professional work. As with all our software, always download a trial version before purchasing to make sure the software will meet your expectations.
If you plan to try the vocal removal functions, always use a non-compressed format such as bin or wav. A compressed format such as mp3 will usually yield poor results.
- Load a base track into the software
- Enter (or copy and paste) the lyrics.
- Synchronize the music with the lyrics (by playing the song back and pressing the space bar when a word would be sung).
- Fine tune the timings created with the sync process until the song plays back as desired.
- Save the karaoke song and burn it to a karaoke CD+G disc.
No, unfortunately there's no magic conversion program for this. You can use our software to create a karaoke version of any song for which you have a backing track, but converting automatically is not possible.